2 Cor. 4 16-18

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18







Thursday 25 August 2011

Don't waste your life.

Psalm39: 4 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.

1 comment:

  1. Dear John & Henrietta:

    What a comfort to know we have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and, in this life, we will never fully understand what that all means for us personally. But from time to time God gives us a taste of it so that the joy of the Lord becomes our strength and fills our souls with a bit of heaven. Therefore we do not lose heart but are encouraged in the way of life and salvation. A true view of the Lord's presence and light upon our way, makes everything else seem less significant. Be encouraged brother as life is but temporary for everyone- we are just passing through. But knowing that the Good Shepherd walks with us and guides us, we shall lack nothing.

    Redeemed--how I love to proclaim it!
    Redeemed by the blood of the Lamb;
    Redeemed through His infinite mercy,
    His child, and forever, I am.


    Redeemed and so happy in Jesus,
    No language my rapture can tell;
    I know that the light of His presence
    With me doth continually dwell.

    I think of my blessed Redeemer,
    I think of Him all the day long;
    I sing, for I cannot be silent;
    His love is the theme of my song.

    I know I shall see in His beauty
    The King in whose way I delight;
    Who lovingly guardeth my footsteps,
    And giveth me songs in the night.

    Love

    Gerrit & Connie

    ReplyDelete