2 Cor. 4 16-18

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18







Saturday 30 July 2011

An Oldie (1979?)


My wonderful parents who have not stopped loving me since the day I was born.
I love you both.

I hope you don't mind that this oldie is on your blog! You have been loving me for 32 1/2 years now and this was soon after it all started! Thank you for being the best parents that a child could have.

Love Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment